This website is owned and maintained by the Fidelity Law Association (FLA).
The content on this website is offered only as a public service to the web community and does not constitute solicitation or provision of legal advice. This site should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. You should always consult a suitably qualified attorney regarding any specific legal problem or matter. The comments and opinions expressed on this site are of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the FLA.
The Content contained on this website has been provided by the FLA as a service to readers and the Internet community. This website does not provide legal advice of any kind, and we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to provide quality, accurate content, the owners of and contributors to this website make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.
Since legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing on this site should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel. The authors and the FLA assume no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on this website and disclaim all liability in respect to such information. You should not act upon information in this website without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other resources maintained by third parties on the Internet. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you to help you identify related information. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship or other relationship to the linked website or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference. The FLA disclaims all liability in respect to any decisions or actions, or lack thereof based on any or all of the contents of any third-party website.
Ownership of Content
Please be aware that any unauthorized use of the content contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. All text, images, screens and other materials provided on this website (collectively, the “content”) are owned by the FLA unless otherwise attributed to third parties. None of the content on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, downloaded, displayed, or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of the FLA or the legal copyright owner. However, you may copy, reproduce, distribute, download, display, or transmit the content on this site for personal, non-commercial use provided that full attribution and citation to FLA and the authors are included, the content is not modified, and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. The permission stated above is automatically rescinded if you breach any of these terms or conditions. If permission is rescinded or denied, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed content.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, The FLA does not endorse any of the views, analysis or opinions presented in the Fidelity Law Journal.
Notice of Infringing Materials
If you believe that any materials posted on the FLA website infringes on the copyrights of another party, please send a written notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act describing the infringement to our designated agent at the following address: The Fidelity Law Association, One Boland Drive, West Orange, New Jersey 07052.
Your notice must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at the site;
3. Identification of the allegedly infringing material on The Pocket Part, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material on our site;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or, if available, an e-mail address;
5. A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A representation that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed